Fertility – the natural ability to produce offspring
Human fertility depends on many factors, such as health state and health history, nutrition, sexuality, timing, lifestyle and emotional state.
Both women and men have hormonal cycles which can help to define the right time for women to get pregnant and for men to have a high fertility rate.
The female cycle is approximately twenty-eight days long, when the male cycle is variable. That’s why it is very important to have professional support of the Reproductive center when you want to procreate.
Reproductive medicine says that women ovulate at about the fourteenth day of the cycle, which is obviously the most fertile time for females.
Men can ejaculate and produce sperm any time of the month, but it depends on the libido rate with the relation to an internal cycle.
The women’s peak of fertility occurs at the age of early twenties, and then gradually declines after thirty.
Please, consider the fact that every case is unique and special, so your fertility peaks and downs can vary. It is essential to use the services of only experienced and professional medical staff in the Center for Reproductive Medicine or Private Fertility clinic.
ADONIS Fertility clinic – excellence in experience and safety
The ADONIS Fertility clinic provides various treatment options with consistent quality and excellence.
The ADONIS fertility clinic propose several treatment options for IVF and Surrogacy. Our Center for Reproductive Health has helped thousands of patients from all around the world.
Types of Fertility treatments in ADONIS
ADONIS Center for Reproductive Medicine provides a complete continuum of medical care assistance in the sphere of reproductive health.
The main Types of Fertility treatments include the following:
- IVF (In vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- IVF+ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Egg or Sperm Donation (“fresh” and thawed)
- Cryopreserved Donor material (oocytes, sperm and embryos)
- Surrogacy Programs
- Stem cell therapy (for ovarian dysfunction)
In additional to the above mentioned services, ADONIS Fertility clinic, Ukraine, provide the following offers on own basis:
- Infertility diagnostic in own Examination laboratory
- Cryopreservation in own Cryobank
- Surrogate selection from own Surrogate database
- Donor selection from own Donor base
- Embryo creation in own Embryo laboratory
All these services are created for our patients’ safety and comfort. You can fulfill all your requests and needs in one place – ADONIS Private Fertility clinic.
Embryo laboratory in ADONIS Private Fertility clinic
The Embryo laboratory can be an unknown place, especially for those patients who are not familiar with Fertility treatment or ovum freezing – procedures that are essential and primary in Fertility clinic reviews.
ADONIS ‘own Embryo laboratory is a perfectly equipped unit of the whole care system which helps us to provide our clients the best quality on the market and control high levels of accuracy at each step of medical treatment.
The quality mark is that the ADONIS Embryo laboratory is always in demand among other companies, which request the assistance and help in different kinds of laboratory tests and services. Together with ADONIS staff of the best in the medical sphere, we can guarantee a decent standard of medical treatment comparable not only with Ukraine level but with abroad one.
For starters, what is the difference between the Embryo laboratory and any other clinical laboratory, and what is the Embryology itself?
Embryology is the study of embryo and fetal formation and development. An embryo represents the earliest stages of development – from the point of conception to the 8th week of pregnancy.
- The Embryo laboratory is required for Assisted fertilization techniques. Embryologists play a pivotal role in ensuring the well-being of gametes and embryos throughout the process.
- Embryologists take responsibility for collecting and preparing gametes. This involves careful retrieval of eggs from the female partner and obtaining sperm from the male partner or through other methods. The embryologists assess the quality and readiness of the gametes in Embryo laboratory, ensuring they are suitable for fertilization.
- Based on the specific circumstances, embryologists in Embryo laboratory make informed decisions regarding the method of fertilization – Traditional Insemination or Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) when a micro-manipulative procedure involves the direct injection of a single sperm into an egg to facilitate fertilization.
- Embryologists closely monitor the development of embryos in the Embryo laboratory. They observe the progression from the initial single cell stage to subsequent divisions and the formation of morulae and blastocysts.
- In some cases, co-culture methods may be utilized in the Embryo laboratory. These techniques involve providing additional support to embryos by culturing them with specific substances or cells that enhance their development and increase the chances of successful implantation.
All of these complex actions and procedures are successfully carried out by our specialists of ADONIS.
ADONIS’ own Embryo laboratory is constructed in compliance with European standards. The modern equipment includes microscopes, laminar boxes, world-famous manufactured lasers (ORIGIO, K-SYSTEM, ESCO, NIKON), high-quality embryo development environment. Special air-filtration system.
Regardless of the highest level of equipment, ADONIS Fertility treatments cost remains the most affordable for clients from the whole world.
ADONIS Reproductive center – the latest technological options
ADONIS always increases its professional level by engaging the latest examination options of the sphere to make your Infertility treatment even more successful.
ADONIS ‘own embryo laboratory deals with Andrology:
- HB-test and ROS-test (sperm check)
- Immunological factor analysis (MAR-test)
- Sperm preparation for fertilization
- Sperm cryopreservation
- TESE procedure
ADONIS ‘own cryobank fulfill:
- Storage of the male and female gametes
- Storage of the embryos
- Custom bank of sperm and ovum donors
- Special storage vessel with liquid nitrogen
Fertility treatments for women and men must be of only the highest level.
ADONIS provides this level of excellence for everyone while maintaining the lowest prices, especially if compared with Fertility treatments cost in Canada, USA or any other country in Europe.