We have something very special planned for you on our next Hot Seat Wednesday webinar on June 30th.
Fertility is a very nuanced journey – physically, legally, and emotionally. Couples navigating fertility treatment together embark on a long road with many stops along the way: embryology, donor and surrogacy testing, legal processes, etc., etc. One of these that often gets overlooked, though, is the male contribution to fertility.
According to Dr. Oleksandr Tarasenko, Adonis Medical Group’s head of urology and andrology, many couples make the mistake of neglecting the male side of fertility. One great way to mitigate risk and increase the chances of success is to consult a urology specialist.
Join Dr. Tarasenko this coming Wednesday to learn all about this important aspect of assisted reproductive technology! He’ll be covering these crucial topics:
1. The key “male” factors to consider in preparation for the pregnancy (for both IVF and surrogacy)
2. How to read a sperm analysis report
3. What to look for prior to sperm collection
4. How long sperm can be stored for
5. If and how long for sperm should be cryopreserved ahead of time
6. What factors might affect male fertility
7. What is TESE/TESA/MESA, when it is recommended, and how it affects your fertility
8. Possible treatment plans and methods
9. How COVID impacts male fertility and how to minimize its impact
10. How to prevent infertility (for yourselves and your children)
Click here to register:
Jun 30, 2021 10:00 AM in Mountain Time (US and Canada)