This coming Wednesday, we will do an open Q&A on your pressing questions.
We will be there to support you live.
ATTEND VIA YOUTUBE LIVE!
Follow the link below and set a reminder by pressing the bell button.
Here are some questions that had been asked over and over:
1. What are the legal requirements for IP’s for the surrogacy programs in Ukraine?
2. If I do not have embryos created yet, how the IVF process would look like in Ukraine?
3. What are the key tests couple needs to take before IVF or before surrogacy?
4. In what cases surrogacy should be considered vs. IVF?
5. How are surrogates and donors are being tested?
6. How surrogates are emotionally prepared for the demands of the program?
7. In what cases PGT (preimplantation genetic testing) is being recommended?
8. How long does it take to get the match with the surrogate?
9. How many embryos can be transferred at a time?
10. What are the considerations for the twin vs. singleton journey?
11. How long do parents need to stay in Ukraine after the baby is born?
12. What are the key milestones of the baby registration and citizenship establishment process?
Join us on September 22, 5 pm GMT / 9 am PT / 10 am MT / 12 pm ET