If you are considering surrogacy, and especially if you’re considering international surrogacy, the legal side of the process is crucial.
Look, for example, at the idea of an exit process. If the child is born outside of your country of residence, how are the parental rights established and protected? How is the child’s citizenship established?
ADONIS is using the next ADONIS Hot Seat Wednesday webinar to address these important questions about the international surrogacy process so that you can proceed fully confident and informed. If you are considering surrogacy in Ukraine, or if the process is already underway, this webinar is very important for you.
During the webinar, ADONIS’ Senior attorney Oksana Lutsenko will be looking at questions about the surrogacy exit process in an informational deep-dive. Mrs. Lutsenko will also be looking at these key areas of the Ukrainian surrogacy exit process:
- What Ukrainian legislation dictates regarding surrogacy and assisted reproductive technology
- The criteria necessary for participating in
- Power of attorney: what it is and the role it fulfills in the surrogacy process
- The legal post-birth exit process – timeline, documentation, birth registration, and more on examples of USA, Canada, UK
- Common mistakes and misconceptions about the exit process
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
IMPORTANT WEBINAR – Save the date!
ADONIS Hot Seat Wednesday
The Ukrainian Surrogacy Exit Process: Establishing Parental Rights and Citizenship
March 10, 2021 at 9 am PT | 10 am MT | 12 pm ET | 7 pm Kyiv
Featuring Adonis’ attorney and legal department head Oksana Lutsenko
Registration link: http://bit.ly/surrogacy_exit_process