From June you can enter Ukraine without additional requirements (no need to take RAT or PCR tests) in case of full vaccination.
Insurance from COVID is required anyway! Pay attention to this.
More information below:
The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 2, 2021 № 583 amended the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 9, 2020 № 1236.
All foreign citizens and citizens of Ukraine, as well as stateless persons must have one of the following documents:
– a document confirming the receipt of a full course of vaccination from COVID-19 vaccines included in the WHO list of permitted for use in emergencies; or
– SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus antigen rapid test (RAT), performed no more than 72 hours before entry; or
– negative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for COVID-19 no more than 72 hours before entry.
Certificates of testing and vaccination are not required for children under 12 years of age.
THE DOCUMENT CONFIRMING THE COMPLETE COURSE OF VACCINATION FROM COVID-19 must contain the following information:
– full name, date of birth, sex, citizenship and signature of the patient, number of the document (where applicable), identifying the person (passport, identification number, etc.);
– name of the vaccine, date of administration, name of the manufacturer and series of production;
– the name of the disease against which the course of vaccination was received;
– signature and seal of the doctor who directly carried out the vaccination.
The document confirming receipt of the full course of vaccination from COVID-19 may be issued in digital or paper form and contain additional information required by the legislation of the states in which vaccination against COVID-19.
It should be noted that vaccines for which a full vaccination course from COVID-19 may be considered should be included by the WHO in the list of permitted for use in emergencies.
Currently, this list includes the following vaccines:
- BNT162b2 / COMIRNATY Tozinameran (INN) manufactured by Pfizer / BioNTech (registered in Ukraine under the name KOMIRNATI);
- AZD1222 manufactured by AstraZeneca / Oxford (registered in Ukraine under the name ASTRAZENECA);
- Covishield (ChAdOx1_nCoV-19) manufactured by Serum Institute of India Oxford (registered in Ukraine under the name KOVISHELD);
- Ad26.COV2.S manufactured by Janssen;
- mRNA-1273 manufactured by Moderna;
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated (lnCoV) manufactured by Sinopharm / BIBP;
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated manufactured by Sinovac (registered in Ukraine under the name KORONAVAK).
It should be noted that over the past two days, there have been cases at the checkpoints across the state border of Ukraine when foreigners try to enter from abroad with documents on immunisation with the Sputnik V vaccine. We emphasize that such a document does not give the right to enter Ukraine, as this vaccine is not included in the WHO list.
The insurance policy, which was purchased through the portal, can be transferred for the required period for the tourist. The procedure for changing dates can be carried out several times.
You can buy insurance from our partners here:
We are always working for your comfort.
Now you can take a PCR test in ADONIS without previous scheduling and waiting at any time!
Our laboratories that are open 24/7:
- Kyiv, st. Zhilyanskaya, 72 (first floor) – in the very center of the city,
- or upon arrival at the ADONIS sampling point at Boryspil airport: Terminal D, 2nd floor.
If you are planning to have a flight and will need a result in English, please, indicate that. And do not forget to consult with your airline company about other requirements for the test.
Remember some important recommendations before PRC test procedure:
– do not eat or drink for 3-4 hours before taking biomaterial for testing;
– also, the day before the test, avoid alcohol and fat foods.
More about rules for staying in Ukraine and insurance policy can be found in the official video here:
Update about lockdown situation in Ukraine as from 1st of May 2021.
The Emergency Situations Commission canceled the lockdown in Kyiv. In particular, from May 1st, public transport will resume work as usual; schools and universities will open on May 5th.
What will work from May 1st:
- shops (non-food stores that did not work during the lockdown);
- shopping malls;
- markets and fairs;
- restaurants, cafes, bars;
- gyms and fitness centers.
The Administrative Services Centres will also resume their work, but they will receive visitors by appointment through electronic services.
From May 5th educational institutions in Kyiv will resume their work.
More details, please, find here.
We remind you that we are taking all the necessary precautions to protect you against the coronavirus.