Surrogacy during pandemic – let’s talk logistics!
If you are in the surrogacy process and you’re wondering what else you need to know, here are the top 10 questions that intended parents have about surrogacy and the ever-changing “new normal”:
1. What type of transportation is available for the surrogate to reach the clinic?
2. How do program coordinators plan medical appointments and logistics for surrogates under more restrictive mandates?
3. How can we ensure that the surrogate is practicing recommended safety measures to stay healthy?
4. What is the protocol for handling emergency situations during the surrogacy program?
5. In what cases is the surrogate required to notify the coordinator about changes in or concerns about her condition?
6. How is the transportation of biomaterial being organized during COVID?
7. What are the requirements for the international transportation of biomaterial?
8. Can the surrogate sign an agreement or start stimulation before my required original documents or my biomaterial has arrived to the clinic?
9. Does the surrogate have decision-making power about the medical process?
ADONIS Hot Seat Wednesday
Speakers: Adonis’ Head of Coordinators, Ivanna Lesyk, and Deputy Director of Adonis Fertility International, Amy Lester
April 7, 2021 at 9 am PT | 10 am MT | 12 pm ET | 7 pm Kyiv
Registration link: https://bit.ly/39G3BOA