- On Wednesday, February 10th, we are again ready to discuss important topic with you.
- Following frequently asked questions will be discussed at our webinar:
- Whether it’s best to choose a surrogate who has / had COVID?
- Might they be immune?
- What’s the outlook for vaccinated people and the outlook on the vaccine itself?
- How in general the vaccination is built into pregnancy observation, and which questions to ask medical providers when making vital decisions for a surrogacy program?
We’ve invited Natalia Tsylytsynska MD., Obstetrician-Gynecologist at ADONIS Medical Group, to share her thoughts on these questions. Join us for answers on how COVID is affecting the prenatal care of SM.
Registration link: http://bit.ly/sm_vaccinations
And be sure to ask your questions in the comments! We will discuss them during the talk.
See you on Wednesday, February 10, 9 am PT | 10 am MT | 12 pm ET