ADONIS group of hospitals provides Prenatal Care services from 1997 year. Our locations are in different regions of Kiev, that makes comfortable and easily accessible for every pregnant women. Pregnancy is so tender period, and we care to make this period the best in women’s life. Our doctors deeply understand that being pregnant is a special time in woman’s life. Qualified care and delicate attention to mother and her baby are extremely important from the beginning of the pregnancy to its happy ending.
We will be happy to help take care of you and your “double happiness” in cases of twins. Especially for this, experts of ADONIS group of hospitals have developed a package of proposals for each pregnant women, depending on the wishes, the period of pregnancy and the number of fetuses.
We believe, that it is better to watch out in advance than provide treatment of consequences. That’s why we are very strict to the list of examinations of our Patients and results of examinations accordingly. Using Prenatal Care Program in ADONIS group of hospitals Patient will get an expanded list of surveys stipulated by the Ukrainian Law as we supplemented the list with more frequent and deeply medical examination of pregnant woman.
We do everything possible to make each moments of pregnancy pleasant and unforgettable: Patient will be freely provided with in each photo and video of their fetus immediately after ultrasound examination in our Medical Center. Movements and sounds of heartbeat including 3D format, will be shown and sounded to the Pregnant woman during ultrasound examination at ADONIS group of hospitals. Our doctor will show and explain to Patient each millimeter shown in the monitor during ultrasound examination. We will do all the best to make Patient feels comfortable, safe and harmonious.
Prenatal care package “Extended”
- Consultation of obstetrician-gynecologist of pregnant woman (14 visits), Consultation of obstetrician-gynecologist in 6-8 weeks after childbirth, Consultation of therapist (2 visits), Consultation of ophthalmologist, Consultation of endocrinologist, Consultation of otolaryngologist, Consultation of genetics, Consultation of dentist with the preparation for the integrated treatment plan;
- ECG (2), Fetal ultrasound in the 1st trimester of pregnancy (11 weeks 1 day -13 weeks 6 days), Fetal ultrasound in the 2-3rd trimester of pregnancy (4), Abdominal ultrasound, Thyroid ultrasound, Mammary glands ultrasound, Heart ultrasound (echocardiogram, Echo KG), Fetal CTH (2), Cervicometry (2), Doplerometry of the fetoplacental complex and fetus (3), Colposcopy;
- General blood test with leukocyte formula (4), Blood group and Rh factor (Rh), Biochemistry in 1-2 trimester (glucose, ALT, AST, total bilirubin, total protein, urea, creatinine, calcium, potassium, sodium);
- Biochemistry in 3 trimester (ALT, AST, GGT, LF, total bilirubin, total protein, urea, creatinine, calcium, potassium, sodium), Glucose Tolerance Test (Double Determination), Coagulogram (2), Ferritin, Tireotropic hormone (TTG), Thyroxin free (T4 free), Antibodies to thyroid peroxidase (ATPO), Lactic anticoagulant, Homocysteine, Antibodies to beta-2-glycoproteins IgM, IgG, Transferrin, Ferritin, Progesterone (2);
- Syphilis, total antibodies (2), HIV (2), Hepatitis B, HBsAg, Hepatitis C, Toxoplasma gondii, IgG antibody, IgM, Rubella virus, IgG antibody, Cytomegalovirus (CMV), IgG antibody, IgM, Herpes simplex virus, type 1/2, IgG antibody, IgM, Prenatal diagnosis in the I trimester (double test), Prenatal diagnosis in the second trimester (triple test), General urine analysis (13), Protein in daily urine, Bacteriological study of urine on microflora + a / b (2), Microscopic examination of urogenital excrements (2), Cytological examination of urogenital stroke (PAP-test), Bacteriosis of urogenital strokes with sensitivity to antibiotics and bacteriophages (2), Detection of Streptococcus group B (Streptococcus agalactiae) with antibiotic susceptibility;
- School of Motherhood (5 visits), Consultation of a pediatrician in a clinic of a child of the first month of life, Collection of biological material for research (excluding blood) (4), Blood sampling (9).