Dear clients and patients, ADONIS medical group of companies would like to keep you renovated regarding the COVID-19 updates. So that we have prepared the last info about the anti-epidemic actions.
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 9, 2020 No. 1236 “About establishment of quarantine and introduction of restrictive anti-epidemic actions for the purpose of prevention of distribution in the territory of Ukraine sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2 caused by coronavirus” from December 19, 2020 to February 28, 2021, in the territory of Ukraine the quarantine established by previous Resolution of the Government was extended, as well as the procedure for implementing anti-epidemic and other actions in this regard was updated.
During the quarantine, foreigners and persons without citizenship may cross the state border to enter Ukraine providing a policy (certificate, insurance) issued by an insurance company registered in Ukraine or a foreign insurance company with a representative office in the territory Ukraine or a contractual relationship with an insurance company – a partner in Ukraine (assistance), that covers the costs associated with the treatment of COVID-19, observation, and is valid for the period of stay in Ukraine.
In case of the absence of such a policy (certificate, insurance) authorized officials of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine have the right to refuse to cross the state border to a foreigner and a person without citizenship.
In case of any other questions related to the requirements for these policies (certificate, insurance) we advise you to contact the Ministry of Health of Ukraine or find more information on the portal https://visitukraine.today.
ADONIS will be honored to help you with the issuing of such a policy (certificate, insurance). It is required to provide the following information: your full name; address; date of birth; passport data; citizenship; taxpayer registration number (identification number) (in case of any); mobile phone number; email. Please contact your coordinator to clarify the cost of the service.
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 9, 2020 No. 1236 “About establishment of quarantine and introduction of restrictive anti-epidemic actions for the purpose of prevention of distribution in the territory of Ukraine sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2 caused by coronavirus” citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and persons without citizenship who cross the state border and arrive from states or are the citizens (subjects) of states with a significant spread of COVID-19 are the subjects to self-isolation.
The list of countries with a wide spread of COVID-19, which is formed by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and is reviewed every 7 days you can find following the link https://moz.gov.ua/koronavirus-2019-ncov
The exception is (unless there is no reason to believe that the following persons have been in contact with a person with COVID-19):
- persons under 12 years old;
- persons arriving in Ukraine for the purpose of studying at higher education institutions;
- persons who are citizens (subjects) of states with a wide spread of COVID-19 and have not been on the territory of such states within the last 14 days or are sent through the territory of Ukraine in transit and have documents confirming travel abroad within two days;
- employees of diplomatic missions and consular offices of foreign states, representations of official international missions, organizations accredited in Ukraine, and members of their families;
- drivers and crew members of freight vehicles, buses carrying out regular transportation, crew members of air and sea, river vessels, members of train and locomotive crews;
- instructors of the armed forces of NATO member states and member states of the NATO Partnership for Peace program who participate in training activities for the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- cultural workers at the invitation of a cultural institution, together with one person, accompanies each of them;
- persons transporting hematopoietic stem cells for transplantation;
- persons who test negative for COVID-19 by the polymerase chain reaction method, which is carried out no more than 48 hours before crossing the border.
Persons who are subject to self-isolation in case of the crossing of the state border are obliged to install and activate the mobile application called “Vdoma” (hereinafter – the mobile application).
You can buy a SIM-card to configure the application at Boryspil Airport before the border control, on the right. There is a counter where SIM cards are sold.
Please find more information about mobile application following the link:
In case if it is impossible to install such a mobile application, the person is the subject of observation. The term of self-isolation is 14 days.
The observation of foreigners, persons without citizenship (except for those who have permanent residence in Ukraine, are recognized as refugees or persons in need of additional protection) is paid by the insurer in accordance with the policy (certificate, insurance) of insurance costs, or by such persons themselves.
It is possible to take a PCR test for COVID-19 instead of mandatory self-isolation. If the result is negative and the person is not infected – no need to undergo self-isolation.
The following coronavirus diagnosis can be performed at the ADONIS Medical Center:
– Diagnosis by PCR – the result within 2 working days, or urgent results in 24 and 18 hours (for an extra fee).
– Diagnosis of IgG, IgM or IgA antibodies to coronavirus – allows you to determine whether there was an infection, the result within 3 working days.
– Express test for total antibodies to coronavirus – the result within 10 minutes.
Testing for coronavirus is performed in Kyiv in the ADONIS laboratories. Please contact your coordinator to clarify the cost of the service.
Also you can get online and in-person consultation with a doctor on the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of coronavirus.
You can take the PCR test for the presence/absence of COVID-19 directly at Boryspil Airport (in the public area, on the 2nd floor of Terminal D in the ADONIS laboratory), as well as in the ADONIS laboratories at the following addresses:
- Kyiv, 26 K Dniprovska Naberezhna Str. (08:00- 20:00)
- Kyiv, 9 Kniazhyi Zaton Str. (08:00- 20:00)
- Kyiv, 22/20 Petro Hryhorenko Str. (pediatric department) (08:00- 20:00) for children and adults
- Kyiv, 39 Spaska Str. (08:00- 20:00)
- Kyiv, 8B Raisy Okipnoi Str. (second floor)
- Obukhiv, 115A Kyivska Srt.
The PCR tests are carried out at two ADONIS laboratories 24/7:
- Kyiv, 72 Zhylianska Str. (ground floor)
- Kyiv, 8B Raisy Okipnoi Str. (ground floor)
PCR test results are available in Ukrainian or English with no extra charge.
Preparation is required only for PCR research. Please avoid eating or drinking for 2-4 hours before taking the test, and the day before the test you should exclude the use of alcohol and fatty foods.
Advantages of testing in ADONIS:
- The analysis is carried out in the certified and accredited own laboratory of the ADONIS medical center;
- Cooperation with the Public Health Center of Ukraine;
- Certified consumables;
- PCR test for coronavirus is 99% accurate
We hope this information will be helpful for you. We wish you to stay safe, and if you still have questions contact our managers for more information.