Laboratory studies are an integral part of any diagnosis. At the ADONIS group of hospitals, all conditions have been created so that our patients can quickly and timely find out about their health status.
The laboratory of the ADONIS group of hospitals is fitted with modern equipment, and our specialists will competently explain the results of laboratory tests. The laboratory performs more than 300 types of tests, including tumor markers, which will help determine the predisposition to cancer. The results of most tests are available on the day of material sampling.
Material sampling in ADONIS laboratory is carried out in the following areas:
- Biochemical blood tests
- Tumour markers
- Immunological diagnostics
- Allergological diagnosis
- Diagnosis of infections (determination of specific antibodies)
- Diagnosis of infections with polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method
- Urine tests
- Semen tests
- Microscopic and cytological studies
- Bacteriological studies
- Pathohistological studies
- Cytogenetic studies
- Preimplantation genetic screening
- Molecular genetic studies
We care about your health and the health of your family!