Embryology is one of the critical factors that determine the success of all assisted reproductive technology – much of the miracle of life comes from intentional embryology.But what exactly is embryology, and how does it affect ART?
ADONIS’ Deputy Director of Embryology Department. Oleksii Kosenko is joining our next Hot Seat Wednesday to discuss this all-important element of fertility. Mr. Kosenko loves to unpack the how and why of embryology, so Adonis has invited him to our next webinar to translate this complicated process into easy, understandable facts you can use to help you navigate your ART journey.
Join us on Wednesday, June 16, for another round of Hot Seat Wednesday, as we focus on the many sides of HOW TO in embryology:
1. Gender selection and specifics of pre-implantation genetic testing in surrogacy and IVF
2. Vital lab specifications that one should be aware of when selecting embryology
3. From egg fertilization to blastocyst
4. Sperm selection methods and key things to consider
5. Read the grading of the embryos
6. Vitrification made easy
7. Safety and integrity of biomaterialTime
Click here to register:
Jun 16, 2021 10:00 AM in Mountain Time (US and Canada)