Surrogacy with sperm donation process structure
- Initial consultation of our doctor
- Fertilization, Embryo transfer
- Pregnancy monitoring
- Birth of a Baby and birth certificate obtaining
- Embassy process
- You can go home:)
Gestational surrogacy in Ukraine is fully legalized and allowed under the following conditions:
- Medical indications of women for the program.
- Properly executed documents required for the SM program.
- Spouses (or one of the expectant parents) must have a genetic connection with the child.
- A surrogate mother must not have a genetic connection with the child.
According to Ukrainian law, it is also permitted to carry pregnancy by close relatives of future parents. An adult capable woman can become a surrogate mother if she has her own healthy child and there are no medical contraindications. Biological parents are the parents of the child and only they receive the rights for the baby (the surrogate mother has no rights to the baby).
According to Ukrainian Law infertility treatment using donor material is allowed only under specific medical indications. Donation is anonymous in Ukraine.