Abdominoplasty in ADONIS
Tight body shape is the one we create with the help of proper nutrition, physical activity and qualitative health care. Comprehensive individual approach to your appearance will help to prolong your beautiful bends of body for a longer time.
Plastic surgery of Abdominoplasty is the way to improve the quality of your body and the abdomen in particular, because it can significantly change over time. ADONIS Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck) Program works for the good and beautiful well-being of each patient.
What is a Tummy tuck surgical procedure?
Tummy tuck surgery (anterior abdominal wall plastic) is the procedure aimed to improve the contours of the anterior abdominal wall, but Abdominoplasty can have a reconstructive nature, especially in cases of hernias on the anterior abdominal wall or divergence of the rectus abdominis.
During the procedure of surgery for Tummy tuck, excess skin and fat is removed without access to the abdominal cavity. Patients’ muscles are tightened if required.
Abdominoplasty often involves liposuction to eliminate excess fat.
The main indications for such procedure include the following:
- Fat folds, skin-fat “apron”
- Subcutaneous fat and excess skin in the anterior abdominal wall
- Expressed stretch marks
- Divergence of the rectus abdominis muscles
- Postoperative scars in the abdomen (especially severe ones)
- Postpartum stretch marks availability
- Excess skin in the umbilical area
- Weakness and sloppy texture of the abdominal muscles
- Aesthetic waist contour absence
- Formation of an umbilical hernia
Much Tummy tuck is a widespread problem especially after rapid and significant weight loss, so ADONIS Abdominoplasty Program fits for different sectors and women’s problems.
ADONIS Abdominoplasty Program process
ADONIS always applies a comprehensive and individual approach to each case – Abdominoplasty surgery procedure is not an exclusion.
The whole process of Tummy tuck is carried out under the most comfortable conditions of ADONIS clinic during 2-4 hours.
For the duration of several days after the surgery, the patient stays in the hospital under the experienced eye of professional staff.
The main stages of operation itself include the following:
- an incision is made around the navel and above the pubis along the bikini line
- skin and subcutaneous fatty tissue is separated and lifted, the rectus abdominis muscles are strengthened, and connected
- body fat is removed using a special cannula
- correction of the aponeurosis is performed
- the umbilical opening of specified shapes and outlines is formed
- excess skin is cut off
In each case we provide a well-developed preparation stage with thorough examination plan in ADONIS own diagnosis laboratory to ensure your total safety and exclude personal intolerance or possible сontraindications.
The main contraindications include:
- Diseases of internal organs (especially in inflammation stage)
- Blood clotting disorder
Please, note that every case is unique and special. The indication for Abdominoplasty Program must be prescribed by a skilled doctor after сonsultation with test results and case history consideration.
Your long-awaited desire to have a beautiful and tight body is achievable with ADONIS professional help. We provide medical follow-up even after discharge to ensure effectiveness of the treatment programs.
The effect of the Abdominoplasty surgery comes with time, so the final result will be visible in several months.
Results of ADONIS Abdominoplasty:
- Stretch marks on the lower abdomen – eliminating and improving
- Sagging skin reduction
- Weak or bulging abdominal muscles tightening
- Flat and taut appearance restoring
Rehabilitation stage after surgery
How much time is needed for Tummy tuck rehabilitation?
It is individual and personal, everything depends on the organism of the patient, its regenerative processes and rehabilitation activities.
From the range of rehabilitation actions, we recommend our patients to adhere the following ones:
- abdominal compression garments
- physical activities refraining
- scar protection with a patch and/or sunscreen
- any exertion abstention
Additional recommendations will be provided for each patient individually by ADONIS doctor.
Cost for a Tummy tuck in Canada (for example) and in Ukraine is significantly different. Tummy tuck in Canada price ranges from $8500 to $11,000, when ADONIS clinics provide Abdominoplasty Program from $3150.
The difference is obvious.
Other times when you requested how much is the Tummy tuck in different countries, pay your special attention and choose the most affordable variant for you.
ADONIS Medical Group of Companies is your right place for a beautiful transformation for affordable and the best price/quality ratio.