In ADONIS, urologists diagnose and treat diseases of the genitourinary system, pathological processes of retroperitoneal organs in men and women.
When do I need to visit a urologist?
You should consult a urologist in the following cases:
- urination disorder
- pain in the perineum, lumbar and suprapubic areas
- violation of sexual function
- genital neoplasms
- exacerbation of acute conditions (renal colic, acute cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostatitis, orchiepididymitis, paraphimosis).
Urologists conduct a full range of urological operations using advanced techniques, mostly minimally invasive. With this approach, surgical intervention is minimal, and the postoperative rehabilitation of the patient takes from several hours to several days.
Surgeons perform the following urological surgeries:
- Treatment of scrotum atheroma, polyps, papillomas of genital organs (electrocoagulation, laser, surgery)
- Bladder biopsy (in case of chronic cystitis, bladder cancer, bladder leukoplakia)
- Kidney biopsy
- Prostate biopsy (for verification of prostate cancer)
- Testicular biopsy (for IVF, ICSI)
- PESA – epididymal biopsy
- TESA – testicular sperm sampling
- TESE – open testicular biopsy
- Penile denervation (in case of premature ejaculation)
- Diagnostic ureteroscopy, nephroscopy
- Excision of cysts of the epididymis, spermatic cord
- Excision of the urethral polyp, paraurethral cysts
- Uterine catheterization, stenting
- Contact lithotripsy of stones in ureter, kidneys (in case of urolithiasis, renal colic)
- Laparoscopic varicocelectomy
- Laparoscopic cystectomy of kidneys (in case of kidney cyst)
- Bergman’s operation (in case of dropsy of testicular membranes)
- Orchiectomy, Orhfuniculectomy (in case of prostate cancer, testicular cancer)
- Short frenum plastic surgery (surgery, laser)
- Puncture of the prostate cyst
- Transcutaneous nephrostomy
- Transcutaneous cystostomy
- Transurethral resection (laser) of the bladder
- Transurethral resection of the prostate with adenoma
- Urethroscopy, intra-optic dissection of urethral stricture
- Testicular implants placement
- Circumcision (phimosis)
- Cystostomy (open, trocar)
- Epicystostomy (trocar, operative).
Benefits of treatment in ADONIS:
- Individual approach to each patient – man, woman, child
- Treatment according to the protocols of the Ministry of Health
- Modern diagnostics using high-precision equipment
- The opportunity to consult with related specialists
- Responsibility for the prescribed treatment.