Proctologists of the ADONIS group of hospitals diagnose and treat diseases of the colon and rectum.
With the latest equipment and high qualification of our specialists, who use the most modern methods of treating diseases and an individual approach to everyone, we help our patients to get rid of such conditions:
- Acute and chronic hemorrhoids
- Acute and chronic anal fissure
- Polyps and adenomas of the rectum and anal canal
- Pointed condylomas, papillomas and other neoplasms
- Epithelial coccygeal passage and cyst
- Rectal fistulas (or chronic paraproctitis)
- Postoperative cicatricial strictures of the anal canal
- Anal itching
- Coccygodynia (anococcygeal pain syndrome)
- Perineal neoplasms
- Chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, etc.
We take into account your rhythm of life and give preference to minimally invasive (non-surgical) methods of treating proctological problems and, taking into account the peculiarities of the course of the disease, the characteristics of your body (concomitant diseases, age, pregnancy), we select the most optimal method of treating.
After a preliminary consultation and clarification of complaints, a comprehensive examination of the rectum is carried out:
- Manual rectal examination
- Anoscopy (examination of the anal canal using an anoscope)
- Sigmoidoscopy (examination of the rectum using a sigmoidoscope)
Based on the anamnesis and results of examination, a plan for further treatment of the patient is developed, including, if necessary, additional analyses or instrumental diagnostic methods. At the same time, the doctor takes into account the individual characteristics of your body and your rhythm of life.