Pediatric cardiologist is a specialist who determines the presence of possible disorders in the work of the child’s cardiovascular system. Depending on the type, area and degree of the identified violations, the pediatric cardiologist determines also the treatment plan (together with other specialized doctors of the clinic).
When should you contact a pediatric cardiologist?
- frequent cases of chronic tonsillitis
- swelling of the legs and joint pain
- cases of dizziness and loss of consciousness
- pain in the region of the heart, fast or slow heartbeat
- excessive fatigue
- a child gets tired when feeding
- blue around lips and mouth
Why should you contact a pediatric cardiologist at ADONIS?
- Modern equipment for diagnostic and laboratory studies of the state of the child’s organism (ultrasound examination of the heart, electrocardiographs, echocardiographs)
- Specialists with higher medical specialized education “pediatric cardiology”
- Convenience of making an appointment for a time that suits you and your child (online or by phone).