Women are advised to undergo preventive gynecological check-ups annually. But be sure to visit the doctor in the following cases:
- at the time of puberty – a teenage girl should be examined by a pediatric gynecologist
- before starting sexual life
- before planning a pregnancy
- with symptoms of menopause
- with symptoms of gynecological diseases
- for preventive purposes annually
At the time of puberty, a gynecologist examines a girl to check that all physiological processes are proceeding normally, there are no abnormalities and diseases.
Before pregnancy, a woman needs to undergo a complete gynecological examination. Many infections are hidden, but during pregnancy they can lead to the development of complications.
With menopause, it is also advised that a doctor monitors a woman’s health. If necessary, a doctor will choose therapy to eliminate the unpleasant symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
You need to visit a gynecologist as soon as possible with first symptoms of a disease.
Symptoms of gynecological diseases:
- Acute pain in the lower abdomen
- Frequent aching pain in the lower abdomen
- Feeling of heaviness, swelling in the lower abdomen
- Bleeding outside the menstrual cycle
- Profuse or scanty discharge during menstruation
- Painful menstruation
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Changes in consistency of daily discharge
- Blood-tinged discharge after intercourse
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Itching, redness in the intimate area
- Other discomfort feelings
Diagnostics of female diseases
During the primary consultation, the obstetrician-gynecologist may prescribe:
- Laboratory blood tests
- Smear of gynecological secretions for microflora and cytology
- Transvaginal or transabdominal ultrasound
- Colposcopy – a method for diagnosing the state of the cervix
- Biopsy of the cervix and histological examination of the material
- Metrosalpingography – X-ray examination of the patency of fallopian tubes
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy
In most cases, to make a diagnosis, it is enough for the doctor to examine the patient, study the complaints, make a smear and ultrasound scan.
In ADONIS, you can undergo a comprehensive gynecological examination as well as consult a gynecologist-endocrinologist.
The most common diseases are:
- Inflammatory diseases of the genital organs: vulvitis, colpitis, vaginitis and others.
- Adnexitis – inflammation of the fallopian tubes and ovaries.
- Sexually transmitted infections: chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis and others.
- Menstrual irregularities – irregular cycle, delays, pain during menstruation, scanty or heavy discharge.
- Endometriosis – the spread of the endometrium outside the uterus.
- Endometrial hyperplasia – pathological proliferation of cells of the uterine mucosa.
- Cervical dysplasia – a change in the structure of cells on the cervix, which is a precancerous condition.
- Erosion of the cervix – a violation of the cellular structure of the mucous membrane of the cervix.
- Polycystic – the formation of cysts in the ovaries, uterus and other organs of the reproductive system.
- Myoma of the uterus – a benign tumor formed in the muscle layer of the uterus.
- Genital anomalies.
- Infertility and other diseases.
Doctors of ADONIS female clinic carry out medical and surgical treatment of gynecological diseases. Specialists select the optimal type of therapy after a comprehensive examination.
Services available in the female clinic:
- Consultation with an obstetrician-gynecologist
- Ultrasound examination of the pelvic organs and other areas
- Colposcopy and video colposcopy
- Laboratory tests
- X-ray examination
- Computed tomography
- Complete women’s health check
- Drug therapy
- Surgical treatment: hysteroscopy, laparoscopy and open surgery
- Inpatient treatment
- Preparation to pregnancy
- Prenatal care
- Cesarean section
In ADONIS, you can receive the full range of gynecological services from diagnostics, prevention and treatment of diseases to preparation for conception, pregnancy and childbirth.
Advantages of contacting ADONIS:
- Obstetrician-gynecologists, gynecologists-endocrinologists and surgeons of the highest qualification category
- The newest diagnostic, medical and surgical equipment from the USA and Germany
- Convenient location of the clinics near metro stations
- The ability to visit a doctor at any convenient time – the medical center is open 7 days a week
- Our own research laboratory, which allows to make analyzes quickly and efficiently
- Surgical department and treatment of diseases of different complexity
- Our own maternity hospital and discounts for childbirth in case of prenatal care in ADONIS
- Flexible loyalty system