Laser surgery or “bloodless scalpel” is an innovative technology – removal or cauterization of small areas of skin with minimal damage to surrounding tissues. The spectral characteristics of lasers allow you to choose the right type and power of radiation for the treatment of various diseases. With the advent of the laser, it became possible to perform major operations without surgery, prolonged hospital stay and anesthesia.
In ADONIS medical centers, laser surgery has been successfully used for 10 years in various medical fields: gynecology, urology, general surgery.
Laser technology in surgery
Today, Smaxel laser therapy is one of the most modern, safe and effective in laser surgery. This exclusive technology was developed by the world’s leading manufacturer of laser medical equipment – IDS, and still has no analogues.
Benefits of laser surgery:
- Procedure lasts up to 30 minutes
- Minimal risk of complications and infection
- Gentle method with minimal trauma
- High accuracy of impact on tissues
- Minimal postoperative period
- Bloodless method (due to the hemostatic properties of the laser)
- No age restriction
Laser surgery in gynecology
Smaxel laser intimate plastics allows to easily and painlessly eliminate all the aesthetic and anatomical defects of the intimate areas.
ADONIS specialists successfully use anti-aging gynecology and vaginal fractional photothermolysis.
- Laser treatment of cervical diseases
- Laser treatment of urinary incontinence
- Laser treatment of vaginal wall prolapse
- Laser treatment of age-related changes of the vagina
- Laser resurfacing of vulvo-anal area
- Laser removal of genital neoplasms
- Laser removal of vaginal cysts
- Laser plastic surgery of labia minora and labia majora
- Laser plastic surgery of anterior wall of the vagina
- Laser plastic surgery of posterior wall of the vagina
Laser surgery in urology
ADONIS urologists use laser surgery to treat patients with many urological pathologies and diseases. Laser surgery allows to achieve recovery and rehabilitation of patients in the shortest possible time.
Laser surgery is used in ADONIS for the following diseases:
- Laser removal of scrotal atheroma
- Laser circumcision
- Laser removal of epididymis cyst
- Laser resection of urethral polyp
- Laser plastics of a short frenulum
- Laser treatment of hydrocele
- Laser treatment of varicocele
- Laser coagulation of bladder leukoplakia
Benefits of laser surgery in urology:
- Normalization of blood supply to the prostate gland with improved venous outflow, that helps relieve inflammation
- Increased muscle tone of the pelvis, prostate and perineum
- Restoration of the functions of the affected organs, stimulation of tissue regeneration
- Improving erectile function
- Improved urination