GP/Therapist is the main specialist whom the patient visits with the first signs of malaise. It is the therapist who conducts general clinical examination and diagnosis of diseases.
Patients visit general practitioner most often with the following symptoms:
- weakness, fatigue
- headache, dizziness
- runny nose, cough
- sore throat
- chills, high fever
- prolonged increase in body temperature
- frequent colds
- chest pain
- back pain
- joint pain
- heartburn, bitter taste in mouth
- abdominal pain, bloating, nausea
- bowel disorders (constipation, diarrhea).
General medicine sections:
- Gastroenterology – diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- Pulmonology – lung diseases
- Hepatology – liver diseases
- Nephrology – kidney diseases
- Cardiology – diseases of cardiovascular system
- Hematology – diseases of blood and blood-forming organs
- Rheumatology – connective tissue diseases
- Infectious diseases – diseases caused by pathogens
- Endocrinology – diseases of the endocrine system
- Geriatrics – therapy for elderly patients
- Sports medicine – pathological changes that occur during sports.
In our group of hospitals, general practitioners use the following methods of examination:
- diagnosis of diseases of the stomach, pancreas, liver and gall bladder, intestines, kidneys
- diagnosis of colds
- diagnosis of pulmonary diseases
- food allergy diagnosis
- cardiac risks
- diagnosis of osteoporosis, atherosclerosis, anemia
- diagnosis of diabetes
- cancer risks
- diagnosis of endocrine diseases.
We care about your health and the health of your family!