Throughout the life, we walk, run, jump, and almost never think about the load that our feet are experiencing. But nevertheless, over time, the load on the legs manifests itself in the form of foot pathologies.
The causes of foot deformity can be different, for example, in women – high-heeled shoes, in people actively involved in sports (football players, dancers, tennis players) – a high load on the supporting leg.
ADONIS offers foot surgery for different types of foot pathologies:
- changes in the shape and position of the toes (deformity of big toe, stiff big toe, hammer toe)
- foot arthrosis (destruction of cartilage in the joints of the foot)
- bone overgrowth on the foot
- inflammation of the plantar fascia (pain when standing on the heel)
- inflammation of the calcaneal tendon, painful clavus
All surgeries are performed on modern equipment using the latest techniques: a patient, admitted to day hospital of the medical center, is discharged in a day with a limited load on the operated foot.
Our surgeons use mainly minimally invasive surgical techniques, minimizing trauma to the tissues of the foot. Due to cosmetic sutures, that are applied, postoperative scars are less noticeable.